South Korea Tourist Visa Application New Process and Procedure Starting July 1, 2018.
Ask a Filipino which country is included in his bucket list. Popular answer is South Korea. Why? Simply because unknowingly, Korean Culture invades our mind (based on my personal observations). Here’re some indications.
- K-pop music becomes a hit dance craze
- Korean TV series are now part of our daily routines
- Korean Restaurant business are booming
- Korean fashion and cosmetics are very popular especially among the youth.
- K drama Superstars are seen on billboards.
Yes, we love Korea thing but Philippine passport holder needs to secure a visa to visit the beautiful country, South Korea.
When we applied for a tourist visa in Korea last November 2017, we personally submit our application requirements to the Korean Embassy located at 122 Upper Mckinley Rd., Mckinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Effective July 1, 2018 The Korean Embassy will no longer accept walk-in applicants for tourist visa due to the voluminous number of applicants that has been recorded from 2015 to 2017. All visa applications must be coursed through their accredited travel agency. Except for the following:
- spouses and children of Koreans
- holders of visa issuance number
- government employees with official business trip and
- those with humanitarian reason to travel urgently.
Below are the Accredited Travel Agency, Contact Number, and Location
ABOEX Travel and Tours 695-1006 unit 14 Upper Ground, Globe Tower Plaza 1Pioneer St. cor. Madison St. Mandaluyong
Adventure International 884-9400, 867-4743 G/3-4F Eurovilla 2, 118 V.A. Rufino Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Blue Horizons Travel and Tours Inc. 988-5000 23rd Floor, Pacific Star Building, Makati Ave., Cor. Sen.Gil Puyat Ave., Salcedo Village Makati
Budget Travel and Tours Inc. 523-8120 to 26, 0971 806-2459 Suite 3 Metropolitan Tower 1746 A. Mabini St. Malate, Manila
Casto Travel Philippines Inc. (02) 810 0079 2F Tuscan Building 114 V.A. Rufino Street Legaspi Village, Makati
City Travel & Tours Corporation (02) 812 9111 LG8 Cityland 10 Tower 1 H.V. Dela Costa St. Makati City
COME ON PHILS. Golf and Travel Agency Inc. (02) 810-1959 A-36 HK Sun Plaza Macapagal Pasay City Constellation Travels, Inc. 02) 798 1111 loc. 3110 to 3111
First United Travel Inc. 02) 818 7181, (02) 459 0900 Garden Level, Corinthian Plaza,
121 Paseo De Roxas, Makati City
Getaway Tours International Inc. (02) 524 2202, 524 2252, 354 4268 576 San Andres St., Near Corner Adriatico St., Malate, Manila
H.I.S. (PHILIPPINES) Travel Corp (02) 718-5012, (02) 718-5008 14/F Picadilly Star Building, 4th Avenue corner 27th Street, BGC, Taguig
HANKOOKCEB Corp. (032) 238 2595 Room 301 Trans-Asia Bldg., Osmena Blvd.,
Cor., M. J. Cuenco Ave. Cebu City
JTB Asia Pacific Phil. Corp. 0949 994 0249 259-EM, SM Mall of Asia, J.W. Diokno Blvd.,
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City 1300
KP JOEUN Consultancy Inc. (02) 451 1282 Retail 9 M/F Goldland Tower, Pasig City
Las Palmas Tours and Travel Agency, Inc. 523-6884, 523-6836, 523-6610 522 Pedro Gil St., Malate, Manila
MNK Travel & Tours Corp. (02) 687 4443 802 One Corporate Center, Meralco Avenue
cor Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig
North Star International Travel, Inc. (02) 485-7272 19F Trident Tower, 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Party-on Travel and Tour Community, Inc. (02) 470-2000 Unit C2 17th Flr., Strata 100 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Reli Tours and Travel Company 894-1210, 893-7259, 893-9226 3rd Floor Dusit Thani Hotel, Ayala Commercial Center, Makati City
Sharp Travel Service (Phils.) Inc. (02) 817 0071 – 745/F Alexander House Building, 132 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Swire Travel Phils, Inc. 02) 817-1082 Units C & D, 6th/F, Country Space I Building,
Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Salcedo Vill. Makati City
The Baron Travel Corporation (02) 817 4926 3rd Floor, PCCI Corporate Center, 118 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City
Travel Pros (02) 634-0265 to 67 5th Floor, SM Megamall Bldg. B, Julia Vargas Ave.
cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Travelservices, Inc. (02) 706 8600 2nd Floor, Trinity Insurance Center
7504 Bagtikan St. San Antonio, Makati City
Uni-Orient Travel, Inc. (632) 243-3888 447 Juan Luna S., Binondo, Manila, Philippines
Ark Travel Express Inc. (02) 816-2201, 894-3372, 816-6416,
831-6727, 831-616 Unit LG 3, 4 & 14, 146 Alfaro Place, L.P. Leviste St.
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Grand Hope Travel, Inc. (032) 2338530, (032) 2340764, (032) 2338263, (032) 2340767 Lower Ground Level, SM City, Juan Luna Ave Extn.Cebu City
Hanatour Manila Inc. (02) 856-9741, (02) 856-9766 2F Finance Center Building., Macapagal Avenue Pasay City
Horizon Travel & Tours, Inc. (02) 521 2586, (02) 328 3388 490 Potenciana Mansion, Sta. Monica St., Ermita Manila
Island Resort Club Tour Services, Inc. (02) 708 9999 Unit 109-P, G/F Five-Ecom Center, Pacific Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
International Journeys Inc. (02) 400-0550 Unit 2 Third Floor Altra Center
1663 J. Bocobo St. Malate, Manila”
Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc. (02) 887-0000 19th Flr. Robinsons Summit Center 6783 Ayala Ave. Makati City
Pan Pacific Travel Corporation (02) 810-8551 to 56 Unit LG-1 Herrera Tower Condominium. # 98 V.A. Rufino St corner Valero St., Salcedo Village Makati City
Rajah Travel Corporation (02) 523 8801 G/F GLC Building, A. Mabini cor. T.M. Kalaw Sts., Ermita, Manila
Rakso Air Travel and Tours Inc. 02 651-9000 3/F Rico Building, 112 Aguirre St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
1. Duly filled-up visa application form
2. Two 2×2 or passport sized colored picture (white background)
3. Original passport ( 6 months valid)
4. Copy of passport data page
5. Original & copy of valid visas & arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past five years
6. Original personal bank certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance (ADB)
7. Original bank statement or certified true copy of passbook for the last 3 months
8. Copy of recent personal income tax return with company alpha list (form 1604 CF with BIR received stamp for employed) or BIR form with corresponding payment receipt from BIR authorized bank for self-employed.
Original Employment Certificate (must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address and landline numbers, and e-mail address)
Copy of PRC/IBP ID (if professional)
Copy of Company ID
Copy of Business Registration From DTI Or SEC
Copy of Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
Copy of NSO Marriage Contract (If travelling with spouse)
Original School Certification
Copy of School I.D.
Copy of NSO Birth Certificate (If travelling with immediate family)
Copy of Parent’s Documents: Original Bank Certificate, Original Coe Or Business Documents
Copy Of Senior Citizen Card or Retirement Documents
Copy of NSO Marriage Contract (If travelling with spouse)
*NOTE: Additional Requirements:
– Copy of I-Card
If invited to Korea
– Original Invitation Letter notarized in Korea
– Copy of 1st page of invitor’s passport
– Copy of Business permit from Korea
If the company will shoulder the trip
– Guarantee letter from company
– Original bank certificate of the company
– Copy of business documents and ITR of the company (If Employed, Company Alphalist. If Self-employed, receipt from accredited bank of BIR)
Visa processing fee: depends on the travel agency’s rate. better call first the accredited travel agency before you proceed with their office.
Visa processing time:
– 4-5 Working days (Frequent travelers)
– 7-10 Working days (First time travelers)
Good luck to your visa application! Enjoy Korea!