The Municipality of Alfonso is known for its simplicity and is an underrated travel destination in the South. Surprisingly, this town has some unique tourist spots that are enjoyable and relaxing as well. Due to its close proximity to Tagaytay, it is becoming a popular tourist destination for those who want to breathe fresh, cool air but less crowded.
Here are the must-visit places in Alfonso:
The Ginger Bread House is a must-visit for kids and kids at heart. This 1.5-hectare amusement park is a place where you can find the Christmas vibe all year round. Tourists flock here because of its photo-worthy spots, spacious play area, and delicious food.
- Address: Brgy Palumlum 4120 Alfonso, Cavite
- Contact Number: 0917 630 3124
- Admission fee: Adult and kids P100.00, PWD, and Senior Citizen P80.00
- Operating hours: Monday-Friday 8-5, Saturday and Sunday 8-6
- Pets are allowed.
- Spacious parking space.
Another must-visit in the town is the Queens Strawberry Farm. Here you will not only enjoy the scenery but also the food at their strawberry-inspired restaurant. Very soon, they will offer strawberry picking and Tilapia cathing game activity for the guests.
- Address: Sitio Hawilian 2, Alfonso, Cavite
- Contact number: +639488417161
- Admission fee: None
- Operating Hours: Monday to Synday 8 AM to 7 PM
- FB page: The Queens Strawberry Farm FB
Want a relaxing retreat? Let nature heal your mind and body at Sonya’s Garden. Here, everything is lush greens with beautiful blossoms. Some of the unique experiences are finding edible petals in your salad, a healing spa, and a quiet space for relaxation.
- Address: Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite, 4123
- Contact number: 0917 5329097
- Website: https://sonyasgarden.com/
Lime and Basil Thai Restaurant is another must-visit place in Alfonso because of its Thai-inspired dishes and interiors. A simple country-style house with indoor and outdoor dining set up. It has a lovely garden that is perfect for alfresco dining. Reservation is needed as the restaurant gets busy, especially during weekends.
- Address: Sikat Rd Alfonso, Cavite
- Contact Number: 0915 6276393
- FB: Lime and Basil
That will be all for now. I will update my blog as soon as I discover another place to visit in Alfonso, Cavite.
Keep safe always.